Ohio Valley Urban & Historical Archaeology Symposium and Indiana Archaeology Council: Historic Archaeology/Artifacts Workshop. Come join us at the University of Indianapolis on August 3, 2019 for the symposium where there will be presentations on archaeology in the surrounding Ohio Valley area. Stay and be a part of the Indiana Archaeology Council: Historic Archaeology/Artifacts Workshop on August 4, 2019 where there will be displays and discussions on historic artifacts.
Call for Papers and Meeting Announcement - Proposal Guidelines:
· Seeking papers, posters, and exhibits concerning all aspects of regional urban and historical archaeology. The geographic scope of the symposium covers all states within the Ohio River drainage.
· Formal papers are of 20 minutes duration. Poster displays and small exhibits will be presented throughout the day with scheduled attendance times for presenters.
· Papers may be submitted for review for publication in the symposium’s journal Ohio Valley Historical Archaeology. Publication guidelines are provided upon request from the editor Donald B. Ball at the email provided below.
1) Interested Participants are requested to: 1) send an abstract (100 words) or less before July 28, 2019 to the Program Chair James Heimlich at the e-mail address below. Indicate whether the presentation will be as a paper, poster session, or display.
2) send registration information and any special A/V equipment needs to James Heimlich at the e-mail addresses or via snail mail by using the form below.
Visit us on Facebook for Updates! Ohio-Valley-Urban-Historic-Archaeology
Contacts: Program Chair: James Heimlich, email@example.com
Editor: Donald B. Ball, DBall39539@aol.com
37th Annual Symposium on Ohio Valley Urban and Historic Archaeology Registration Form
Name:___________________________________________ (Total Number in Party):________
Institutional Affiliation (if any):____________________________________________________
Address: ________________________________________ City/State/Zip:__________________
Email: ________________________________ Phone: _________________
Title of Presentation (include Abstract): _____________________________________________
A/V Equipment (specify): ________________________________________________________
Send to: James Heimlich by email firstname.lastname@example.org / or James Heimlich 2012 W. 10th St., Muncie, IN 47302.