Indiana needs artists now more than ever. Let’s talk about the current landscape and pinpoint some next steps for artists to pivot their momentum to not only survive this season, but thrive on the other side.
Join us for inspiration for a post COVID-19 world, an introduction to the current relief package, how to prepare for unemployment benefit changes and a finance check-in.
Guest speakers include:
- Lewis Ricci, Executive Director, Indiana Arts Commission
- Chris Mack, Hip-Hop Artist
- Elaine Grogan Luttrull, Founder, Minerva Financial Arts
Click here to RSVP for the conference call to receive the access link.
The Indiana Arts Commission is actively planning additional webinars on a weekly basis, and we will communicate those as they are available. In the meantime, you can find more resources by joining webinars presented by other state agencies:
- Livestreaming Performances and Concerts | April 2, 2020, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. ET
- Fundraising During the COVID-19 Pandemic | April 3, 2020, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. ET