As the state's proponent for local artists, arts projects, and arts organizations and their impact in our communities, we want you to know that we are here to support you and help you navigate the developing situation. We will continue to communicate with you on a regular basis as more information is made available.
The IAC is taking the following steps in order to serve our state's communities, organizations, artists, arts patrons, and citizens as fully as possible and support our state's responses to the evolving situation:
- Staff is available by email and phone to answer any of your questions or concerns.
- All of our upcoming grant panels will take place virtually via Zoom.
- We are cancelling/postponing all off-site meetings/gatherings.
- We will be communicating directly with our grantees about how local, state, or federal restrictions and recommendations impact their grant(s).
- We are tracking all COVID-19 related expenses, and encourage others in the arts community to do the same.
- We are participating in local and national surveys related to how COVID-19 impacts our work. We encourage you to take the Americans for the Arts Impact Survey.
We know you are combating new and different challenges daily. We know you have questions. And we are committed to help you meet your challenges and answer your questions. The resources assembled below will help you find answers and resources and connect you to Indiana's arts community.